UX Designer with UI-skills
Tele 2Stockholm, Sweden
Through our co-operation partner ENKL we are looking for a UX Designer with UI-skills to Tele 2.
Tele2 Consumer IT is looking for an experienced UX designer to complete our team. You will work at the Channels and Customer Operations department with responsibility for our service systems, that is the heart of everything that we do at Tele2.
We work agile with self-organizing teams and continuous delivery on sprint basis. In this role you will be part of several teams to form the UX-processes, our new design system, UI work and implementation of our new service systems. You understand the big picture and are willing to learn new things – and you are always ready to walk the extra mile to ensure a high-quality product.
The daily job will include contact with several different teams and departments and we believe you have excellent collaboration and communication skills. As a person, you are open, driven and are not afraid to take own initiatives.
· Team player that likes to take part from start to finish with the team.
· Used to and likes working in a mature agile environment.
· Curious, open, drive to development themselves and have a personal continuous improvement.
· Likes to support and help others in the team(s) with their own development.
· Drive to test new things, experiment and discover new learnings.
· Like to work close with team members and participate in other team activities – like mob programming – on a daily basis.
• You have a broad experience in UX Design and Visual Design for different devices and systems.
• You have great knowledge in working with research, user flows, wireframes, prototyping and user testing.
• You have holistic understanding of the customer journey and how the developed design connects with the full picture.
• You measure and act upon data from tools like Google analytics, Usabilla and HotJar.
Please note that your presentation must include a portfolio with relevant case(s) to be of interest.
The position is located in Kista but there can be a few meetings in some of our Customer Care centers.
Is this you or do you know someone you would recommend? If you recommend a friend, we are rewarding you with a "finders fee" if your friend gets hired! Please e-mail our TopSkills agent Louise below.
For more info contact: