The Target Architecture Technical Implementation is a strategic initiative to build a solid and strong analytics foundation with new capabilities on-premise and in the Cloud to enable new features and opportunities.
Our client has just started the implementation phase and on behalf of them we are now looking for a Data Engineer to develop new Data pipelines to the new implemented Cloud Environment, as a first step to showcase the ability to implement a hybrid integration enabling secure data transfer, data protection with real-time ingestion, processing and consumption capabilities.
– Experience working with data warehouse technical architectures, infrastructure components, ETL/ELT and analytics tools
– Experience with data processing software, such as Python, Scala, Spark, Hadoop, Hive, BigTable and Cassandra
– Experience with data modeling and data storage techniques
– Experience in system development in one or more of: Java, Scala, Python – SQL
– Experience with one or more Cloud Technology like AWS, MS Azure or GCP
– Experience with SQL and relational databases
– Experience with building, optimizing, maintaining and deploying data pipelines and data sets
– Good understanding of multiple architectural design patterns, understanding multidimensional models and data warehousing theories
– Experience with tools like JIRA and Confluence
– You like working in an international and intercultural context
– Academic degree
– 5 to 10 years of work experience
For more info contact: