Integration & Solution Architect
At our clients company they take an enterprise perspective on integrations into each project to make sure we “do things right” while making the right trade-offs.
They are looking for an experienced Integration & Solution Architect to join our
project team tasked with driving our “Track & Trace” agenda, stitching together a
complex, data-intense landscape consisting of both in-house applications, SaaS
solutions and externally managed applications.
They expect someone with a true business interest and a strong technical
background to plan, design, document and support the realization of this future
efficient integration landscape primarily implemented with, but not limited to,
Microsoft technologies and Azure services.
The role’s focus will be to orchestrate and drive the work related to integrations
where excellent communications skills with various stakeholders, both internal and
external, will be key to succeed.
In our ambition to develop the enterprise architecture footprint, we see the starting
point of integration design in business models and processes.
- Efficiently utilize his/her extensive experience and competence in delivering
efficient and secure integration solutions on the Azure platform.
- Design, document and support implementation of multiple simultaneous
integration projects by collaborating with all internal and external
- Maintain close working relationships with our clients Enterprise Architecture, IT
Security and AI & Data functions to ensure successful deliveries within
established boundaries and in line with the overall target architecture(s) and
- Adhere to company, legal and industry standards in design, patterns and
technologies employed where possible, relevant and applicable.
- Support in further develop our clients API strategy.
- Capacity to act with integrity and safeguard the overall IT & Integration strategy
and escalate concerns to relevant functions.
- Capability to draw business models and processes when adequate for
Skills and qualifications
- 6+ years working experience in architectural design and integrations.
- Extensive experience in design of API, message and file-based integration
- Technically highly adept on Azure platform with focus on services related to
integrations and API:s and with a strong track record of previous
- BizTalk experience is meriting if not required.
- Technically adept in .NET, C#, SQL Server, AWS services.
- Well versed in Java, Python, PowerShell, JSON, React, Node.js.
For more info contact: