DIGITAL DESIGNER at GANT, GLOBAL ECOMMERCE EXPERIENCE
Do you dare to fail and Never Stop Learning? At GANT we are passionate and curious in everything we do. Through our performance and solution driven mindset, we have the opportunity to make a difference. We are brand and business oriented with a strong belief that you should Never Stop Learning.
About the team
As part of the Global Ecommerce Experience Team, you will be responsible for bringing in a high level of creativity in digital design with strong experience from working with consumer experience across e-com platforms. This role is suitable for a creative and design savvy person and will be integral when it comes to aligning the digital and UI design of our platform to our new brand direction.
You will be part of the Global Ecommerce Experience team; an international, close-knit team of individuals consisting of designer, copywriter, visual merch manager, content manager, campaign manager and product data manager, where you report to Head of Global Ecommerce Experience. As part of the Global Ecommerce team we work towards the vision of creating an inspiring and seamless customer journey through all touchpoints.
- Work holistically with design and creative projects: from concept to execution connected to ecommerce, according to combined brand-business briefs.
- Evolve GANT’s digital environments with your expertise in digital and UI design.
- Tight alignment and communication within the Global Ecommerce team, the local markets and other departments, such as Global brand, will be of essence to be successful at this role.
- Translate communication concepts and seasonal campaigns to engaging and optimized solutions for our e-com.
- Work across all touchpoints within the E-commerce department, to help ensure a high engagement across GANT’s digital platform.
- Responsible for designing within the CMS possibilities to meet design needs and advocate a consistent use of design standards across digital product experience.
- Newsletter concept and design.
- Great attention to details and well organized.
- Ability to work quickly, efficiently and manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Solid and effective communicator
- Natural problem solver, hands on approach and ability to think outside the box is a must.
- Works well in fast-paced and quickly evolving environments.
- You have a collaborative, humble and open-minded working style
- Digital design and Fashion industry interest.
- A university degree/post graduate course within Digital design/Art direction.
- 3-5 years working experience within an agency or fashion industry.
- Previous experience from working within ecommerce.
- Experience from working within an e-commerce environment.
- Always up to date on digital design trends and new developments within UI design.
- Good technical understanding for site development, connected to digital and UI design.
- Experience from designing and working with CMS-tool.
- High level of creativity when working with brand and campaign designing.
- Holistic approach when designing new elements to the site, taking into account the complete site design and where the new element can or will be used.
- Proven track record of working with visual design software (Adobe CS, Sketch, Abstract and Principle), rapid prototyping tools (Figma) and research tool (Google Analytics).
- Strong foundation in typography and experience with image layout and grids.
- Knowledge of Html and CSS is a plus.
- Fluent in English, both spoken and written
- Previous experience from working with E-Mail Marketing tools (e.g. Mailchimp, Salesforce)
- Previous experience from working within Retail/Fashion.
We are looking for someone to work as a consultant 2-3 days per week from 2021-10-03 to 2022-01-31. After that it could also be a short period of fulltime.