Are you passionate about Cloud services, agile development and delivering concrete business value? We are looking for a Cloud Engineer to strengthen our Cloud Platform team. You will be part of the central team helping to guide our application teams using a developer mindset. You will have exposure to Azure and AWS environments and be critical to the codification of our governance framework.
During this year most of our workloads will be running on Cloud services. We are looking for colleagues to help us transform and develop new capabilities to fully embrace the potential of Cloud services and empower our development and business teams to facilitate rapid application development. We are on a journey to follow the Cloud Adoption Framework and apply the policies and learnings from the hyper scalers.
What you’ll do
You will work with our engineering team to develop, implement, optimize, and maintain cloud-based solutions, policies, and best practices for our infrastructure service delivery.
In the era of cloud computing to manage all our servers, you should have proven knowledge of Infrastructure as Code (IaC) to automate the provisioning of infrastructure, enabling our organization to develop, deploy, and scale cloud applications with greater speed, less risk, and reduced cost – rather than manually configure discrete hardware devices and operating systems.
Do you fit the profile?
- Unafraid and excited to meet new challenges
- Ambition, drive and a will to learn is more important than current knowledge
- Knowledge of Microsoft Azure and Amazon Web Services cloud platforms
- Understand cloud and cloud automation mechanisms
- Know the key services on cloud providers, including their common use cases
- Experienced at working within agile development practices
- Git Hub
- Powercell Scripting
- Certifications in relevant areas as Cloud Developer and FinOps practitioner will be an advantage.
For more info contact: